Our Brighton and Peacehaven clinics, out-of-hours emergency service and referrals centre all benefit from the state-of-the-art facilities within our flagship hospital situated in central Brighton.
What we offer
Whatever your veterinary needs, we’ve got it covered.
Gold standard general practice care is consistently delivered via our Brighton and Peacehaven clinics, including medicine, surgery, radiography, ultrasound and dentistry along with the support of nursing clinics. Our general practice extends beyond that of other vets in that we also provide additional services such as extensive in-house blood tests and advanced imaging facilities.
Emergency and out-of-hours support is delivered via our flagship hospital in central Brighton by the Priory Emergency Treatment Service (P.E.T.S.) team, ensuring continuity of care for any overnight patients.
Brighton Veterinary Referrals delivers a gold standard referral service specialising in laparoscopy, diagnostic imaging, medicine and cardiorespiratory disciplines. Visiting specialists deliver additional services in the disciplines of dermatology, feline medicine and ophthalmology.
- In house laboratory – we can run an extensive variety of tests immediately, day or night
- Radiography, ultrasonography and CT
- Endoscopy and laparoscopy
- A prep area and two dedicated operating theatres for sterile surgeries
- Dental facilities including dental x-rays
- Isolation – separate facilities for pets who may be infectious to remove the risk from our other patients
- Separate dog and cat wards – to ensure your pets are as relaxed as possible during their stay
- An on-site pharmacy
- Dedicated management, administration and finance teams along with the latest veterinary database
- Out-of-hours care – a dedicated on-site emergency service, Priory Emergency Treatment Services (P.E.T.S.)
Thinking of you
We understand a visit to the vets can be stressful for pet owners too! That’s why we’ve gone the extra mile to ensure you have as comfortable an experience as possible.
- Unique interior design in our waiting areas
- Spacious and well-equipped consultation rooms
- Ample parking
- Toilet facilities
- Disabled access
- Complimentary tea and coffee
With our cutting-edge equipment you can be assured that if your pet requires hospitalisation, they’re receiving the best possible round-the-clock care in our Brighton hospital. Having these important hospital technologies in-house enables faster diagnosis and treatment for your pet. Your pet will benefit from separate dog and cat wards, reducing the stress of their stay. An extensive list of facilities can be found here.