With a reputation of clinical excellence and a happy, dedicated team, New Priory Vets is the vets of choice for those wishing for a compassionate and fulfilling career path in a thriving independent practice.
2 Receptionist positions available! Full Time (35 hours per week) and part time (15 hours per week)
We believe in offering the best possible care for our patients and the highest level of service for our clients. If this is how you like to work, New Priory Vets is the place for you.
Our family-feel is hugely important to us and it is paramount that anyone joining the team fits in well. If you are friendly, positive, and supportive of your colleagues then you will fit in perfectly.
We would love to talk with you if you:
- Can demonstrate excellent communication skills, both with clients and colleagues.
- Consider yourself to have strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Can demonstrate your ability to work as an individual as well as a team member
- Share our ethos of providing excellent client service and compassionate care
- Have a passion for animals and giving them the best possible care
Working within our reception team requires some early starts , later finishes, weekend shifts and Bank Holidays.
For our full time position, you’ll mainly be working at our brand new site in Peacehaven, as well sometimes working at our small animal hospital in beautiful Brighton.
For our part time position, you’ll mainly be working at our small animal hospital in beautiful Brighton, as well as sometimes working at our brand new site in Peacehaven.
So, if you’d like to apply, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Sunday 15th December.
We look forward to hearing from you and if we’ll be in touch if we’d like to take your application further.
Main Branch Practice Nurse – New Priory Vets Peacehaven
We currently have a vacancy for a registered veterinary nurse to be the main branch nurse at our independent small animal practice in Peacehaven. This is a beautiful, recently refurbished branch practice supported by our 24-hour hospital in nearby Brighton. The right candidate will be friendly, motivated and have at least 1 years’ post-qualification experience. We are proud of our excellent reputation, which is down to our fantastic staff who are a dynamic and welcoming team! Have a look at www.newprioryvets.com for more of a feel of what we’re all about.
- Well-equipped branch practice with its own x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound and theatre facilities.
- Supported by our Brighton hospital practice offering First Opinion, ECC & Referral services.
- Dedicated on-site night team at the Brighton hospital for continuity of care.
- Extremely competitive salary based on experience and further qualifications
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- VDS and RCVS registration fees paid
- 37.5 hours a week inclusive of a weekend rota shared fairly among the whole team
- 4-day week with a set day off each week
- Currently 2 in 17 weekends at the Brighton hospital with time off the following week, plus additional Saturday mornings at the Peacehaven branch.
We value a high standard of patient and client care, are forward-thinking and actively encourage and support our RVNs to pursue their passions and interests.
If you are looking for a new challenge, please send your CV to email@example.com or send us an email if you would like more information or to arrange an informal chat. We look forward to hearing from you.